Thursday, February 18, 2016

Citrus Smoothie


I promise I used to be a healthy person before I had a baby.  Before Miss O came along I could barely remember the last time I had had more than a cold.  This year however we are struggling. Last week I got knocked out almost four days with the most awful stomach bug.  It has now moved on to my baby and Mr. J.  Being sick is the worst!


In order to make sure I don't get sick again, and just to feel a bit more refreshed and bright (if that is even possible right now), I made this smoothie.  I got tired of eating my vitamin C so I threw it in a blender.  The coconut milk gives it a vacation feel and the color just makes me happy. So if you need a little pick me up this week try this smoothie out.


Citrus Smoothie

by Emily Morris
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Keywords: blender beverage breakfast
Ingredients (serves 2)
  • 1 cup coconut milk
  • 1/2 cup OJ
  • 1 orange, peeled and sliced
  • 1 banana, chopped in to chucks
  • 2 to 3 ice cubes
Instructions
Put all ingredients into the blender and puree until smooth, about 1 minute.
Powered by Recipage

1 comment:

  1. This smoothie will help with my winter time blues! Sounds refreshing and yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...