Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Pumpkin Round Up

It is November and I haven't made one pumpkin recipe yet. I haven't done a lot of baking in general lately for many reasons but oh man I need to get on the pumpkin train soon. Before I know it Thanksgiving will be here and focus will switch to everything cookies. Ahh! 

In the meantime I am going to feast my eyes on some past pumpkin successes to inspire me to get into the kitchen.



Pumpkin Scones

Pumpkin Pancakes
Pumpkin Spiced Latte Smoothie 
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake


Pumpkin Toffee Cookies
Cinnamon Oat Streusel Pumpkin Muffins
Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Waffles
Pumpkin Banana Ice Cream 


Pumpkin Carrot Bars
Pumpkin Bread
Nutella Filled Pumpkin Muffins
Baked Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts 
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies 


What is your favorite pumpkin recipe?

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to go to bed dreaming of that pumpkin spice coffee cake! It looks phenomenal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about pumpkin and you have made me love it even more! The scones look dreamy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these pumpkin goodness makes up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful recipes in pumpkins , lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...