Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Our Kitchen is a DISASTER and #WIAW

Demolition continued on our kitchen last weekend. More cabinets are gone. The ginormous closet is emptied and shelves are gone. Flooring is missing. My anxiety is through the roof. It is all for a good cause though. I am patiently waiting for it to all be done. Sadly I think this little (Ha!) project is going to last well into the Fall. 

Starting today our meals are going to be simple. Minimal dishes. Easy cooking. I am going to use this post and look back on longingly when I miss a good home cooked meal over the next couple of weeks. 



Breakfast was my normal trio of beverages. Water. Coffee. Green smoothie. Our new set up is the coffee pot right by the couch. Pretty convenient for refills.


Lunch was a turkey sandwich with cheddar cheese, hummus, tomatoes, and lettuce. Simple but satisfying on a hot day. 


Dinner was amazing! BBQ chicken on the grill. Mac and cheese (Horizon boxed is the best) and a chopped salad with BBQ ranch dressing.  


My snack of choice has been plain yogurt, blueberries and granola.  Every afternoon around 3 pm I am starving. This holds me over till dinner. 


Of course a cookie is what holds me over after dinner. I switched things up and made M&M. And I enjoyed every last bit of them. 


What did you eat Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. Until early fall... Yikes!! I don't think I could handle it. Two days without my kitchen for new countertops was enough of a hassle for me!! I wish you luck and hope they get it done early for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...