Sunday, June 1, 2014

Weekend Edition: A Week Together


Everything is back to life nowadays. These bushes in front of our house looked all but dead a few weeks ago. And now we have flowers!! They are so pretty and I wonder how long they will last. Of course they are super overgrown and that is a whole different story. I have no idea about plants. I have a feeling that in the coming years I am going to be forced to educate myself a lot more in this area. My strategy thus far is take lots of pictures of neighbors plants I like and the visit a garden store.   It's working.


The plants aren't the only thing popping out. This little fellow paid us a visit on the fronts steps for quite a while Saturday.  Chipmunks are everywhere. As are rabbits. We even saw two gigantic turkeys stroll through the yard on Friday morning. I am glad our yard is such a nice habitat for all of these creatures right now but if they eat my garden I am going to have a sudden change of heart.  Any ideas to distract animals from gardens??

Mr. J and I have some exciting things planned this week that I plan on sharing soon as well as some yummy recipes.  

In case you missed it here is what I was up to last week:


2 comments:

  1. the flowers are beautiful!! And ahhh wildlife.......I have no clue what to do with that lol. I would freeeak out if turkeys just strolled through my yard-I'm so scared of turkeys! (traumatic childhood incident)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed your salmon...it looks like a dish I'd love! Glad I bought some avocados today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...