Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Clemson and WIAW

Wednesday! Wednesday! I am down in the South. It is hot and humid but the plants and trees are so pretty.  How can I get a magnolia tree to grow in Connecticut?


Staying at a hotel all week does not bode well for breakfasts. Not that I like going out either. We hit up Starbucks the other day for breakfast sandwiches and latte.  I added banana to at least get one fruit in for the day.


Before I made it to South Carolina I got in a few hours in Atlanta. We stopped for lunch at Six Feet Under.  They had an appetizer cold Toes. Seafood stuffed peppers wrapped in bacon.  They were so good. 


The main courses were southern flare.  Fried catfish, fried chicken, hot bacon salads. Yum, yum and yum!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...