Friday, February 1, 2013

Super Bowl Eats

I am not a huge Super Bowl fan.  The Patriots didn't make it so I am kind of out of the ball game. Even the commercials don't get me going.  

I can and will get excited for any event that means food and celebration.   Besides brothers are involved this year.  It could be interesting. 

The other day Mr. J request chicken wings (my job with this is only to get raw wings), 7 Layer Bean Dip, and brownies (we are going with peanut butter swirl).  Enough food for two people?  I think so.  I might have to throw in some broccoli. 

For other Super Bowl Eats check out:

Spinach Artichoke Dip



Baked Feta



Cheddar Ale Dip



Pizza Dip
Baked Brie



Crescent Roll Pinwheels
Jalapeno Popper Pockets 


 Hot Wings

6 comments:

  1. What a great line up - I laughed at the "might throw in some broccoli!"
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious line up for the super bowl :D

    Cheers
    CCU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! My husband already put in his Super Bowl menu requests last week. I'm going to try keep it as light as possible, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you two are doing it up right!!! We are actually having a Super Bowl Party because my hubby is a Ravens fan. So we will be eating wings to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Super Bowl menu sounds yummy! And love your other ideas, too. I just offered the hubby his choice of chili or baked potato soup...and he picked the usual...chili :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same way - couldn't care less about the game but love the food!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...