Sunday, January 6, 2013

Weekend Edition: Back to Work Again

All I can say is thank goodness last week was only three days at work.  I don't know with all of the time off I would have been able to go five whole days in a row.  Come Friday I was ready for another break.

This weekend we finished picking up from Christmas.  Decorations are officially put away.

I started planning some upcoming vacations with new books.

We had date night at a local fancy restaurant with a Living Social deal.  Cannot believe this restaurant is only 5 minutes away and this is our first visit.  So good!



Life is good.  

Here is what I was up to last week:




2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...