Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weekend Edition: After Sandy

Last week seems so long ago. We were both tuckered out from the huricane preparations, actually not having power, and then the clean up.  This weekend we kind of just bummed around. 

After debating about going out to eat we ended up getting some salmon for dinner.  Served with a nice bottle of wine, it was just what we needed. That and a 8pm bedtime.  I woke up at 4am this morning with the time change but manged to rest till the new 6am.  I don't deal with these time changes very well.  Hopefully by staying in bed so late this morning I will be able to stay up a bit later tonight.  Of course the darkness is not going to help.

In case you were out of power this week and missed some of my posts here is a recap:




4 comments:

  1. Hope you get better adjusted soon my friend! This is such a delicious week that has been (except for Sandy!)

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed so many of your posts this week...off to check out your brownies and pumpkin cake...yum! Glad you are OK post Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hard time with the time change too. I woke up at 4am again myself. It takes me about a month to have my internal body clock make the change too. Hope you and you family and all better after the storm. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...