Saturday, August 25, 2012

Weekend Edition: Sunflowers


Pretty sunflowers.  This is pure summer.  Mr. J likes to get into all of my photos right before I take them.  He came out with me this morning to have a gander at all of the peppers.


Take #2

Here are the crazy pepper and basil plants I have been talking about.  I just don't know what to do. I am sure next year I will get way less plants remembering this craziness. 


Can you see all of the peppers hidden in there?  At one point we had 30 on one plant.  Good thing we like hot foods. I have been adding one or two to every meal we make.


This is one of seven basil plants.  Seriously they are little bushes.  Do you have any ideas on what I can make with this much basil?  And trust me, the freezer is already stocked full of pesto.



Here is what I was up to this week:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...