Thursday, November 11, 2010

Potato Pizza

I don't know about you but I find Tuesdays and Thursdays the hardest nights. Lucky for me Jordan was prepared with dinner tonight. It was a crock pot wonder and I will be sharing the recipe with you shortly.


This picture though is from a work potluck a few weeks ago. I was out of town. Normally potlucks cause a bit of tension in our relationship. I am a planner. I know well in advance what I want to bring. I buy all of the ingredients and am ready to cook early in the evening. Jordan on the other hand waits till the last minute, often going out after 8pm to start shopping. I just don't have the energy to do that on a week night.

I was gone so I have no idea what went on nor what time he started to make his potato, bacon pizza but it sure came out great. Maybe some day I will get him to share his recipe with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...