Sunday, November 28, 2010

In need of something green

Is it really Sunday already? I cannot believe how fast our little mini-vacation went by. Is this a sign of what is to come of the month of December. I hope not; there is too much to do and enjoy.


Got home from Maine this afternoon and had the last of the leftovers from Thanksgiving. I packed one container to steal away back to Connecticut with Jordan and I. I added some broccoli and piled everything on mixed greens. My body is telling me too much food came into it the last few days.

Plan for the week is to move as much as possible and to eat very very very sensibly.

Missing Maine, family and just a whole lot of coziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...