Sunday, August 8, 2010

Off to Boston - Dress fitting #2 and Setphanie's on Newbury

Last week ended up being a big week for eating out it seems. Wednesday was pizza night. Thursday was take-out at a new Thai place across the street from our apartment. Friday night I met my mom in Boston and ate dinner out.


Saturday at lunch we dined at Stephanie's on Newbury. The website said it was is a Boston establishment. I don't know about that but they certainly had a good lunch. I had a grilled shrimp quesadilla and my mom had a grilled shrimp salad. We shared. It was a gorgeous day out and we did lots and lots of wedding organization.



Lucky for me Jordan had a nice and lovely meal waiting for me Saturday night at dinner time. This week has been somewhat hectic, somewhat normal. Work has definitely picked up. My calendar at work is color coded and right now it is one big rainbow of appointments, meetings, and reminders. The dreaded blue color is all over the place. Blue = travel.

This week I will make the long trip to St. Lawrence. That is almost in Canada. I will swing back round through Syracuse before heading back. 3 days on the road with 3 days of limited workouts and lots of eating out. I did not plan this out well.

I am trying to begin some beauty regime for the wedding. This, according to my “to-do” list online at the Knot, I was suppose to start over a month ago. Somehow I managed to get tan lines which will not be in my wedding pictures. Here is what I propose:

1. Tan back and neck to get rid of tan lines. Either by going to the beach for 1 hour a few days a week or the tanning beds at the gym. (YIKES)
2. Whiten teeth with strips from drug store. Hum….this does not sound like fun.
3. Get final hair cut.
4. Do not bruise myself – I have become a complete clumsy fool and have bruises all over my legs.
5. Do not break any nails – eat jello?
6. Do 15 push ups and 100 sit-ups every day- this is me not doing Jillian 30-day shred DVD.

I am exhausted already.


1 comment:

  1. 1- Dude - spray tan! Safer, quicker results. I deff miss being tan bc you're not supposed to do ANY OF THAT during pg :(
    2- I LOVE WHITENING STRIPS! They have pricy but SUPER quick ones from Crest that I SWEAR by. Also can't do now. Dang it. I miss my beauty routines...which all started at wedding!

    Regarding the others - prenatals are awesome for hair and nails! Pricy but sooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...