Friday, August 13, 2010

Good Morning! TGIF!

Oh boy, its Friday! I am so excited for the weekend to be so close. This weekend is full of many fun activities, some wedding plans and events, other just normal summer entertainment.
I woke up early to find it 66 degrees outside. Last night was the first time since way before we moved that we turned the A/C off. It was nice to just have natural air and peacefulness of the bugs and insects humming outside. No birds though, thank goodness there were no birds.
I had a yummy smoothie in a bowl for breakfast. I made the rookie mistake of putting some bitter lettuce pieces in the smoothie. It was still good. I sprinkled a bit of homemade corn muffins for a topping. Hotel breakfasts are good but you cannot get something like this in a hotel. It's a great way to start off the day. A day that will end with the weekend! I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...