Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The other side of the equation

Jordan's contribution to the food world...

Chicken Finger Bacon Pizza: A pizza consisting of Thousand Island dressing as the sauce, topped with a family size bag of chicken fingers, a container of bacon bits all smothered in sliced mozzarella cheese.


Porky’s Revenge: A pork schnitzel with ground pork crackle fried in butter topped with melted Colby cheese and bacon bits.


Kentucky Nachos: Potato chips covered in barbecued pulled pork, blue cheese, coleslaw, cheddar cheese and sauteed onions and peppers.


Ham Of The Border: Ham and cheese between two bean and cheese quesadillas.


Bacon Cheese Muffin: Self Explanatory



The Whipper Burger: Pastrami burger with two quarter pound beef patties with cheese topped off with sausage.

Totchos: Tater Tots covered in ground beef, jalapeƱo peppers, cheese, salsa and sour cream.

I do often wonder how I survive.

1 comment:

  1. absolutely hilarious, I'm loving this blog! I searched for you in Skype but couldn't find your contact name... I'm pretty sure it would work though. I really do love the food pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...